February 5, 2007

Da Bears


It started as a lively family football-watching party. Andrew, our two year old, attended wearing his green and gold Packer gear. God love that boy; he is his mother's son. Some would call him disloyal, but he also sported a blue and orange crown (seen here around his neck). Okay, so he is also his father's son.

After feasting on a yummy array of finger foods, and watching the spectacular (according to Joe) opening play, the Leone family settled in to watch Chicago-Boy (aka: Dad, Hubby, Joe) go from smugly optimistic to yelling-at-the-TV crazy. Being the dutiful wife that I am, I even rooted for my husband's team. (Don't beat me up Packer fans.)

Apparently, the Bears Super Bowl title wasn't meant to be, and I'm already looking forward to Brett Favre making sure that it's not just my little Andrew sporting the green and gold for the Super Bowl next year. (I can dream.)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

That is quite a spread of food! And cute kids to go with it ...

Elizabeth said...

We figured finger foods were the way to go. The buffalo wings were still in the oven at the time of the photo...