August 11, 2007

Crayon Pouches





I was feeling a little crafty yesterday, and decided to take a stab at making my own crayon pouches—four of them! The idea came from the 4 Real forum and the Nested site. I must say, I was tickled with the results. They are quite easy.

The first two photos show the little boys' pouches -- small and perfect for crayons. The second two show my older girls' pouches. My oldest requested one with larger slots for bundles of colored pencils.

My husband is now requesting a customized pouch for his wrenches.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I'd say YES, that you are crafty!
Fun for the kids, Eliz!
Sandy

Marianne Elizabeth said...

I love these crayon pouches!
marianne

Barb said...

Not just easy, but beautiful! I luv new crayons too!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! I like how you started with the pattern, but made the slots to suit your needs.

Dea said...

These are beautiful! Might have to give it a try!

Andrea Gray said...

Oh these are beautiful! I am so impressed! Maybe I'll work up the nerve to try my hand at these.

Marcia Francois said...

Hi Elizabeth

Over from Beth Dargis!

Those pouches are VERY cute indeed.

Organising queen and
Take charge blogs