August 31, 2007

Aaaaaaaw! Isn't that NICE?




Well, waddya know? My pal, Andrea over at Gray Family Circus, tagged me for a NICE award. How nice of you, Andrea! (I simply pale in the face of Andrea's "niceness." I'm convinced that she's never raised her voice at her children.)

Without further ado, I will pass on the nice award torch to the following very nice bloggers who regularly inspire me to be a better --yes, even a nicer-- mother and/or homeschooler:

Alice at Cottage Blessings
Meredith at Homework
Margaret at Minnesota Mom
Cheryl at My Thoughtful Spot

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me! It was really "nice" of you.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Elizabeth, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

PS. Cheryl stole my line. ;)

Barb said...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer mom! :oD