March 4, 2010

The Wearin' O' The Sling

How times have changed. When Anna Marie was a baby, I had a baby sling that never quite worked for me. It was a hassle, and it was uncomfortable and fairly un-adjustable. For years (and four more babies), I believed that slings were just not for me.

Enter Miss Marguerite and my great desire to forge the strong attachment that might not be automatic via adoption. I decided it was time to take another look at slings.

How times have changed! In just thirteen years, slings have (at least in my eyes) gone from uncomfortable to comfortable and barely adjustable to infinitely-adjustable.

Just call me a sling convert. I'm not sure who loves the sling more... Marguerite or her happy mama.

 

 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness--I think I have that exact same sling, or very close!

I do love it...it's empty right now...not sure what I'm going to do about that...

Anyway, Marguerite is a doll!!

Happy 1st Friday!
:) Kim