February 3, 2007

We can't be happy all the time

A friend asked me if I had any photos of my children crying or fussy. (Who, MY children?) Her husband was giving some sort of Power Point presentation and needed a photograph of a small child crying to make a point.

Though I didn't have any such photo at my fingertips, it was only a matter of time. With my camera at the ready, I watched for the opportune moment and snapped this photographic series of poor, dear, flu-bitten Andrew. Some mom I am.

Here is Andrew, fresh(?) out of bed after a rough night. His sisters tried to change him for me, but only got as far as getting the PJs off...



Poor guy is wondering why his mom is snapping photos instead of providing the necessary TLC.



Oh, for goodness sake, he's crossing his arms at me. Time to lose the camera.



Okay, so Andrew is clearly fed up with Mrs. Camera-Happy. I'll make it up to him by re-reading Caps for Sale for the gazillionth time and giving him the primo spot on my lap while his sibs gather around for a favorite tale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog today...lots to catch up on!

When I was on your family site I wondered WHY in the world you took these pictures of poor Andrew. Thought I was going to have to pull out some sort of God Mother speech!
SOooo glad that I now understand...
love,
Claudia